lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

for a pessimist I'm a pretty optimistic

I'm not so naive my sorry eyes can see
the way you fight shy of almost everything
well if you give up you'll get what you deserve


So what you think I would say? No you can't run away
no you can't run away.
So what you think I would say? No you can't run away
no you can't run away
You wouldn't.
I never wanted to say this...

you never wanted to stay
... I put my faith in you so much faith and then you just threw it away

Yoy were finished long before
we had even seen the start
why don't you stand up, be a woman about it?
Fight with your bare hands about it now!

I never wanted to say this!
you never wanted to stay, well did you?
I put my faith in you so much faith
and then you...

I NEVER WANTED TO SAY THIS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(?)